With the New Year, comes new beginnings, and a fresh canvas. A few things on my radar as I ring in the New Year includes; continued weight loss and healthier choices, making time for more creativity, supporting loved ones for better health, making special memories with friends, visiting some favorite places, attending loved events, grow in my faith, do some decluttering, and more.
I think it’s important to go into a New Year with goals in mind both personally and professionally.
Here are a few ideas to consider that might spark some inspiration.
- Heathier choices not for looks, but for self-care
- Take a social media hiatus
- Take a trip to someplace you’ve always wanted to go
- Give back anonymously
- Treat yourself with kindness
- Try a new hobby
- Cultivate a new relationship/friendship
- Lend more of a listening ear
- Practice self-care and balance
What about you? Do you have some accomplishments in mind you want to see come to fruition in 2024? I’d love to know. I’m wishing you the best this next year! Know that!