Sometimes with life you feel as if you go from 0-60 in no time flat and the road takes a big turn. Well, that’s a bit what my life looks like currently.
In the last 5 months, I’ve had some major events take place.
- I’ve sadly lost some dear loved ones that were a daily part of my life
- We moved our girl to Montana for school which was exciting and hard at the same time. We are now empty nesters
- I celebrated my five year cancer free mark
- A wonderful family wedding took place in Santa Barbara
- We made a move and now mom, hubby and I live together
- I started a new career path.
There’s been a lot of change but exciting change at that!
One thing that has kept me on track is creative planning. Not sure what I would have done if I didn’t have my planners to keep me straight. In a future post I will share are my new desk and planning nook however I did want to share my new work planner.
Lastly, for those of you who enjoy creative planning, be on the lookout for the Winter issue of Stampington’s Somerset Life. It will contain my main planner (not seen here) with some creative tips to get you started if you’re a newbie and share some inspiration for those of you who already creatively plan. Below is a planner I created specifically for work.
Wishing you all a beautiful day! I’m reminded to plan your dreams, goals and most of all make sure to take time to love and live life to the fullest.