I’ve been art journaling a lot of feelings lately. Art is good for the soul. It’s a release and can help us deal with all the happenings around us.
I just thought I”d share.
I hope that you can find some time to create. So good for stress relief and well being.
Supplies I used:
- Shipping Tags
- Tim Holtz Ideology Chipboard Quotes
- Tim Holtz Ideology Paper Dolls
- Tim Holtz Distress Glaze (Antique Linen)
- Dina Wakley Silhouette Stencils/Masks
- Dina Wakley Chevron Stencil
- Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint (Turquoise, Ocean, Fuschia)
- Dina Wakley Gloss Spray (Lime)
- Dina Wakley Washi Tape
- Dina Wakley Metallic Scribble Sticks
- Misc. Stencils
- Wet Adhesive
- Metallic Wax
- Fiskars Flower Punch
- Misc – Acrylic Paint, Patterned Paper
Warmest creative wishes,Cheryl