I took a bit of time to create a few prints using my Gel press plates. Right now there’s a great sale on round gel plates. I’m looking forward to using the prints I created in my art journal.
As this print shares, it is always good to remember that ‘Hope is Never Lost.’
Looking to create similar prints, links are provided to most items (#ad). To create these prints I used the following:
- 4 inch round Gel Press plate
- Gel Press Impressable – Rose Mandala
- Gel Press 5 x 7 plate
- Dylusions Paint (Rose Quartz and Pink Flamingo)
- Dylusions Paint (Pomegranate Seed)
- The Crafter Workshop Striped Mandala 6 x 6
- Dina Wakley Paint (Marine)
- Dina Wakley Stencil and Mask – Funky Silhouettes
- Master’s Touch Titanium White Acrylic Paint
- Master’s Touch Purple Acrylic Paint
- Alphabet Stencil from a Office Supply store
- Stamper’s Anonymous/Tim Holtz Tiny Text Stamps
- Fiskars Pinking Shears
- Embossing Ink Pad
- Black Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
Is there someone you know who needs some encouragement? You can be their ‘circle of hope’ by reaching out, sending a card, making a call, or meeting a need.
Here’s a practical way you can ‘be the hope’ ~ Senior Sweetie Valentines Challenge.
Wishing you warmest creative wishes,