Pumpkins & Prints
Thanksgiving is almost upon us. While there is so much going on in our world, there is so much to be thankful for. It’s been a busy time, but I needed a moment of creativity. I took a few minutes with my gel press plate using some fall colors and one of my favs, pink.
- 1.the expression of gratitude, especially to God.”he offered prayers in thanksgiving for his safe arrival”
- 2.(in North America) an annual national holiday marked by religious observances and a traditional meal including turkey. The holiday commemorates a harvest festival celebrated by the Pilgrims in 1621, and is held in the US on the fourth Thursday in November. A similar holiday is held in Canada, usually on the second Monday in October.
I am thankful for you. Wishing you time to ponder things you’re thankful for.
What I used for this print:
- Golden Paint: Titan Buff
- Plaid Martha Stewart Paint in Gold
- Master’s Touch Acrylic Paint in Payne’s Grey
- Master’s Touch Acrylic Paint in Yellow Ochre
- Seth Apter’s I zink Acrylic in Cotton Candy
- Amsterdam’s Acrylic Ink in Light Rose
- Picket Fence Studios Floral Damask Stencil
Looking for another Thanksgiving idea using your gel press plate? HERE’s a card you can send to someone you want to express your thanks too.
Warmest creative wishes,
Daughter, Wife, Mother, Friend, artist, vintage loving, law enforcement officer, Southern Californian, God and country loving girl who loves to meet like minded creative people, share life with new and old friends. Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does the better. ~André Gide
Thank you sweet Jean.