I created this art journal layout as a reminder that all that goes into my mind, effects my heart. Being careful of what we do with that we let in is so important, and plays a role on our health, our well-being, and on those around us. This page resonated with me, and I’ve also shared some thoughts below.
- People are people. We are all humans and there’s a certain dignity and respect we should show one another as mere humans.
- There is a bigger perspective. So often we see things just from our experiences and upbringing. There is a bigger view than just ours. Yes, there’s a bigger and different view. That doesn’t mean I don’t follow my moral compass of right and wrong, but there may be something I could learn by looking at it differently.
- Healthy Thinking. What we put in (information, news, social media, etc.) can take a toll on our body, as well as our mind. I ask myself, am I being healthy with my thoughts?
So the page I created reminds me to be wise with my words, reactions, actions, and time. The page is a reminder to be mindful, loving, conscious, kind, understanding, patient, and more. I fall short and need reminders! My desire however is that I want to have a positive sweet impact on those around me.
My art journaling pages serve as a reminder, a conversation of my raw and real feelings, and sometimes a prayer. How about you? Are you journaling these days?
Here is what I used:
- Ranger Ink - Dina Wakley Media - Large Media Journal
- Price: $33.24
- Ranger Ink - Dina Wakley Media - Scribble Sticks - Set 3
- Price: $23.74