Greetings. It’s been a while. Life has been a bit crazy lately on this end. I hope you’re well! I have been a little M.I.A. but I’m on the mend. For a few weeks I had been putting in quite a few hours at work and then . . . pneumonia. So I’ve been off for a couple days resting and healing!
I plan on sharing some posts here in the next couple weeks surrounding my creative planner. I hope to do a little wrap up for each three months of the year. I love that my memory and creative planner are helping me to document life (that seems to be passing by so fast).
An Easter idea! Before Easter passes too far in advance, I’d like to share some ways you can use leftover Easter Egg dye. So look for those dye kits on clearance.
- Dye shipping tags and paper with left over Easter Egg Dye
- How about dipping ribbon into the beautiful Easter Egg dyes
- Make Marbled Paper. Take a bit of shaving cream and mix a concentrated dye. Spread on a paper plate. Lay cardstock on the top of the mixture,. Let dry.
- Drop in some wooden clothes pins to give them color
- Create some rainbow seashells by adding them to leftover dye
- Dye a plain scarf, some cloth napkins or a t-shirt by using leftover dye
Just a few ways you use those pretty Easter hues to adorn the pages of your art journal, planner, scrapbook pages or your home. Feel free to share additional ideas here! A few photos from our Easter Egg Extravaganza. Add a little Super Heroes flair with glitter.
Wishing you the warmest creative wishes! Know you’re loved and appreciated!