Hello all! I’m thrilled to share with you DCWV planners. You may know DCWV (Die Cuts with a View) as a leader in paper crafting, home decor, and beautiful jewelry supplies. They have been a long standing strong company in business for over 20 years. They do an amazing job and offering inspiration, creativity at a great value.
At first impression while opening the box containing this beautiful DCWV planner was the feel of the cover. The cover is made of a faux lovely leather, my specific planner, red in color. I love the soft feel of it. I also loved the color and quality. The planner seems sturdy and durable yet beautiful. A fun feature . . . a beautiful color palette to choose from but polka dots inside are trendy and sweet! I loved the planner right off the bat.
The second thing that caught my eye was the unique feature of planner charms. The charms are darling and attach in a sweet and unique way that I haven’t seen with any other planner.
In addition, that darn cute bling pen is so unique and sweet! Oh this is a keeper!
There were so many things that I loved about this planner.
Here are some highlights.
- The gold and polka dot accents are absolutely darling!
- A descriptive word for this planner . . . ELEGANT and CLASSY.
- The planner charms . . . what a unique way to attach them and they are absolutely precious. In the gallery of photos see additional charms with an infinity sign, believe and more.
- A soft feel to the outside and the quality of the planner is a big plus! The planner is a good weight; sturdy but not heavy.
- The magnetic closure is strong and works wonderfully to secure the planner.
- The thickness of the paper is lovely. In some planner the paper tends to be thin. I enjoy watercoloring or painting in my planner so the thicker paper is a nice feature.
- Another great element that stands out is the little notebook titled ‘Dates to Remember Year after Year’. It’s already hole punches and can be used to transfer to next years planner.
- The cute heart pocket on the inside cover is a sweet addition. I went with the theme of love; red, heart window, and love charms work perfectly together.
- The DCWV’s planner starter kit is wonderful and includes a title page, how to guide, tab dividers (in different gold accented patterns), 12 month calendar, pocket pages (for photos or quote decorative squares) and sticker sheet. Some of the tab dividers (which are clear) can even double as a photo layout by inserting a favorite photo for that month in the open area.
- I love the meal tracker sheets . . . you can keep track like a food journal or even plan your meals.
- The fitness tracker helps you record your exercise and fitness goals.
- While I put on a uniform each day, I love the idea of a wardrobe planner. How cool is this and something that I haven’t seen in other planners. I would so be all over this function . . . planning out what to wear throughout the week. What a time saver.
- The sweet magnetic clips are trendy and versatile enough to go with different styles. They are classy and great markers for pages or task sheets.
- The adjustable six hole punch is sturdy and ‘gold’. Yes, gold is all the rage and a perfect match for this collection.
- The daily planner pages are great . . . they help take a look at an overall focus of what you’d like to accomplish or set your mind on, they coordinate with the other sheets (ie. meal planning and fitness) and has plenty of room for writing things out.
- The squares for the monthly calendars are the same size as an Erin Condren planner . . . perfect.
- I love the Monthly Master Task List that starts your month off right by setting some goals and tasks to do for the month ahead.
Some additional thoughts . . .
- I want to fit it all in and sometimes that can be challenging. All the options for inserts are amazing and the choices allow you to customize your planner. DCWV is generous with the amount they include. I do find if I were to include it all . . . my planner just may fill up quickly. However, this planner allows for a lot of material. There is a lot of goodness to be utilized.
- DCWV specializes in providing beautiful paper lines and crafting items at a wonderful value. I am looking forward to seeing DCWV paper lines geared towards planners and some great additional stickers that coordinate with DCWV’s planner collection; a great partnership of product with this new planner line.
Overall, I think this collection is amazing. The quality, the features and the design is in my opinion spectacular. I would be proud to carry this planner into a meeting. This collection has options and features that would allow me to save time and do so in style. an elegant collection and DCWV, generous. For me, this collection is a win.
Below are two galleries of photos. The first is photos of the actual product itself (inside and outside the packaging). The second is a peek into a couple simple planner layouts I created.
Some simple additions in the planner.
I’d love to know your thoughts at first glance. Thank you for visiting. Sending warmest creative wishes.