Thanks a Latte Simple Card
I’ve been really challenging myself to use my craft stash. I have had the below cute coffee themed stamps from Fiskars for quote some time. I really how this simple card turned out using the sweet stamp set. I’m not a perfectionist and some of you may be. That’s just my style. Embrace it. Below is the how to.
Before we get to the how to . . . I want to ‘thank you a latte‘ for being here, for your relationship and for stopping by Artsy Findings. If you enjoy the connection and posts, could I encourage you to send to a friend. I always enjoy meeting new friends.
Here’s the how to to make your own ‘Thanks a Latte” card.
- Cardstock in cream and brown
- Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy Distress Oxide Ink Pad
- Fiskars Latte Love Clear Stamps
- Fiskars Scalloped Circle Squeeze Punch
- Seam binding in cream
- White acrylic paint
- Brown stamp ink pad
- Pop Dots
- Tacky Glue
The How to:
- Layer brown cardstock on top of the cream cardstock.
- Take a cream colored piece of cardstock, slightly smaller than the brown cardstock.
- Distress the edges of both the brown and cream colored paper.
- Swipe Distress Oxide ink pad on a craft mat. Spritz and dip the cream cardstock into the ink. Dry with a heat tool.
- To soak up the rest of the ink, dip the seam binding into the ink, crumble and allow to dry giving it a vintage look. Dry carefully with a heat tool.
- Stamp the two images of a coffee cup as well as the sentiment. Punch the sentiment with the scalloped circle punch.
- Watercolor the coffee cups and paint the lid (white), then cut out.
- Place a strip of brown cardstock across the front of the card, adhere the sentiment circle, then the coffee cups.
- Adhere the coffee cups with pop dots and then the seam binding with Tacky glue on top of the card. Allow to dry.
- Enjoy giving to a friend or family member. Great card to include a little coffee shop gift card too.
Know that I think we make a great ‘blend’.
Warmest creative wishes,
This is so cute …a matter of fact, it really perked up my day! Lol! Hugs, Suzy Q
You’re so cute! What a cute comment.
So very cute. Amazing details.
You’re so sweet. 🙂