What are ten things right now in life that bring you enjoyment or make your life a little easier. We all know that faith, family and friends are on the top of that list but I’m wondering about tangible things. I figure as we grow and throughout different seasons some of these probably change. I’d love to know what are your top ten? For me . . . here’s what I think would be my top ten right now and not necessarily in this order (except for number one) . . .
- My Bible/Devotional – Starts my day off right, encourages and lifts up, inspires and provides wisdom.
- Coffee – I’m not a coffee a holic but having worked shift work all my life at least one cup a day helps get me going.
- Paint and paintbrush (or is that two?)
- My IPAD that serves as my organizer of recipes, my connection, my news and more
- My Creative Planner – allows me daily creativity as well as keeping me organized. Also connects me with other friends.
- My photo albums – to remember where my family and I have been, where we come from and what God has done for us
- Music – it moves me!
- Camera – to capture moments in time!
- My phone. I remember being overseas and we didn’t have cell phones. I’m appreciative of this technology as long as it doesn’t distract or get in the way of family time.
- Karate and my boxing gloves – I love the exercise of the mind (memory) and body as well as the reminder that I am can do hard things (with God all things are possible).
Now, how about you? What things inspire or make your life easier? I’d love to know.
Warmest creative wishes,Cheryl