Hello. If you missed Sizzix’ and Eileen Hull’s Chapter 2 release, you can find that in the post prior. I shared a favorite project on that blog hop/release that I created with the dies.
I love this little book that you can pack with goodies. I created this book with Sizzix dies by Eileen Hull. This book packs a cute punch with it’s easy to adhere pocket. I envision that you could create a book filled with encouraging quotes, notes, and more. you could even include a little gift card.
I included a little tag book in my pocket. I used bits and pieces to create the cover and other elements. As well, I love Eileen’s Textured Plate called Tablecloth which you can find HERE.
Here’s what I used for this project:
- Sizzix Card Case Album Die by Eileen Hull ~ New
- Sizzix Mini Slimline and Tickets Die ~ New
- Sizzix 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder – Tablecloth by Eileen Hull
- Sizzix Thinlits Brushstroke Butterflies by Tim Holtz
- Idea-ology Paper by Tim Holtz
- Misc. Papers such as Gel Prints and tags
- Ribbon, clips, notions
Wishing you a beautiful day filled with creativity, whatever that looks like.