DIY Gel Press Card & Ways to Show Your Friends Love
These days can bring many challenges. People are stressed, worried, uncertain and in need of some reminders that they are loved. I thought I’d share a recent card I made with my Gel Press Heart Petite plate which can be found HERE or HERE.. It’s a simple and easy card but made with ‘heart.’
I simply used Staz-On permanent ink to stamp images onto the Gel Press Petite Heart plate. I let the Staz-On ink dry, then pulled the print by brayering a think layer of Royal Talens pink paint over the stamped image.. I then cut out the hearts and sewed them to the front of the card.
I plan on sending the card to a close friend. Speaking of friends, I was pondering several ways to show dear friends my love. We need more love these days.
- Be there for your friend during the valleys and difficult times.
- Be a great listener.
- In today’s busy world, nothing spells love like making time for your friend. Go to dinner, do something you both enjoy, or just take a walk together.
- Reach out and just ask how your friend(s) are doing.
- Make sure you acknowledge and celebrate their accomplishments.
- Experience something new together such as a an escape room or taking a trip to a new place.
You can make a difference in your corner of the world as you love those around you.
Oh wow I never thought to use ink pads, let alone the stazon one…. Ohhh I need to try. I’m new to gel press so it’s all learning for me!
I’m thrilled for you to try Staz On ink for your Gel Press plate. Wishing you a beautiful day.
Oh, idk T think I have ever tried that. These are wonderful!!
Happy Valentine’s Day!!
Happy Valentine’s to you as well dear Jean. I think you must try. You’ll have fun. Enjoy.