I live in Southern California and I love the beach. I love the water, the waves, the sound, the flora and fauna, the sunshine, and more.
I created this gel press print with the beach somewhat in mind. I feel like the gal in this print is me when I’m enjoying a day at the beach. The cool wind in my hair and the colors of winter.
Here’s what I used for this print . . . .
- Dylusions/Dina Wakley Gel Press plate 9 x 11 inches
- Canson Mixed Media Pad XL
- Joggles Elizabeth St. Hiliare Droplets Mask
- Ranger Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint Marine
- Dina Wakley Collage Girl Stamps
- Golden Yellow Gold Fluid Acrylic
- Liquitex Basics Silver Acrylic Paint
- Daler Rowney Acrylics (Medium Green, White, and Yellow Ochre)
- The Crafters Workshop – Mini Corncob Etching Stencil
- Folk Art Aqua Acrylic Paint
- Misc. Stamps (Text and Numeric)
- Picket Fence Studios Wildflowers Stamp
What is unique about where you live? I’ve had the blessing of living in many different places in the world, and each with it’s unique beauty. I’ve lived in Madagascar, South Africa, Zambia, spent time in South America and even in Switzerland and other places. Each with a unique culture, taste and feel. What is special about where you live? I encourage you to embrace it and create it.
HERE is another print titled California Dream’in that reminds me of where we live.
Wishing you warmest creative wishes!