Tags . . . small works that can have a big punch on an art journal page. You can put a tag in a card in the mail, place it on an art journal page, or use it on top of a gift. Tags are perfect little pieces of art to brighten up anyone’s day.
I created the two tags . . . one boy and one girl. They were a little busy than I normally create but I was just creating them for pure fun. I wanted to infuse a little encaustic with Distress ink, notions, and Tim Holtz product. I also like when I’m creating, how a phrase might speak or pop out to me.
I felt like she was sending me a reminder to be faithful.
His message . . . ‘To Challenge the World” speaks to being different. An encouragement to go your own way and make your unique mark in this world!
Here’s what I used:
- Tim Holtz Paper Dolls
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide (Scattered Straw, Fossilized Amber, Walnut Stain)
- Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Glaze (Speckled Egg, Crackling Campfire)
- Tim Holtz Quote Stamps
- Dina Wakley Stamps
- Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint (Marine)
- Washi Tape by Prima
- Other; text stamps, letter stencil, Wax, thread, stamp, Pen, Vintage Ribbon, bits and fodder.
Boy Meets Girl but they both have a message to share. What’s a phrase that’s speaking to you recently?
Below are some of the items I use often.
- Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Embossing Dabber
- Price: $4.74
Warmest creative wishes,