The holidays can almost be a blur because of the busyness that can come with the season. I want to make sure however that I enjoy the family time, the traditions and the giving season. One thing that helps me get a head start for the season is my planner; whether it’s a shopping list, keeping the festivities or appointments straight or just handling the everyday tasks. It can be a crazy season and planning helps to ‘keep the spirits bright’ and organized.
I thought I’d share my planner view . . . it’s certainly a ‘blush’ palette. Somewhere along the line I lost my lovely pen. I absolutely love my planner clip which I found on Etsy here. Thank you Summer from Two Weeks on Mars.
A few helpful hints as we move into this season . . .
- We can’t do it all so choose your festivities and activities and prioritize.
- Plan ahead with your gift giving. If you can’t, try stores like Trader Joes or Tuesday Mornings where you can grab and go. Think ideas like beautiful bars of soap, bottle of wine or sparkling lemonade dressed up, jar of fancy olives, and more.
- Don’t forget to schedule in time to rest. The holidays are the peak for colds and flu so rest is very important.
- Set aside a wrapping corner or area. For quick wrapping, gift bags and tissue are a must. I’ve found several cute gift bags in the ‘dollar section’ of Target. Shop early for the bags.
- Don’t forget the reason for the season. So often we can loose sight of the season. Make sure to cherish the moments!
Warmest Creative and Winter Wishes,Cheryl