Creative planners have been all the rage these last couple years. In many ways I’ve kept a creative planner for many years. I have tried putting appointments on my phone, tried electronic planners but they’ve never worked for me. I like seeing what needs to be done. I like to have it right in front of me.
For years I’ve been doodling in my planner so it was natural when this became a craze . . . I embraced it. I thought I’d give you a peek into my creative planner. It keeps me on track, keeps me sane and I feel is like a faithful friend. I thought I’d share some of my favorite supplies, later maybe some more favorite pages, tutorials, many ways to use washi tape, and some of the places I enjoy finding fun goodies.
A couple more thoughts on creative planners . . .
- Christy Tomlinson is such a sweet gal. I’ve had the pleasure of spending some neat time with her at different artist events. Her Planner Society Kits and community is wonderful!
- A favorite place for me to score some awesome and encouraging planner stickers is the Reset Girl. These are some of my fav.
- My planner happens to be a Kikki K and each month they offer a fun download on their site. The code for the download is found in my planner the first of each month. Fun stuff.
- There are some fun free planner downloads (but make sure to leave some fun praise and thanks as they offer free goodies). Check out here and here.
- Remember to use your scrapbooking or art stash to fill and make your pages fun. This doesn’t have to be expensive.
- I enjoy drawing and painting in my planner.
- A company close to where I reside and a fav for many years is that of MAMBI (Me and My Big Ideas). Check out their fun planner products and site here.
- Target dollar spot has the cutest planner goodies. Their planner section is oh so yummy too.
- Creative planner groups are popping up all over! I’m a part of a So Cal planner group. It’s lead by sweet Tammy Santana. Click on her name and message her for more information.
- First Creative Planner conference will be held in San Francisco, CA. Check out more here.
Question for you? Do you use a creative planner? Are you looking to use one?