I created some tags a couple of days ago and found a home for both the gentlemen and the girl which you can find HERE. They are now housed comfortably in my art journal.
I also created an art journal page next to the gent. I thought of all the wonderful places in the world that I’ve personally had the opportunity to visit. I miss traveling. Nonetheless, while we have to wait to travel again safely, we can still have adventures. A lot of places are offering virtual tours in lieu of in-person visits. I think it’s such a great opportunity to see some wonderful places in the U.S. and the world.
I remember the first time we went to Yellowstone. Now we are ‘old hats’ and have been several times. But the first time, before we entered the park we saw an IMAX movie about Yellowstone. We also visited a wolf and bear rescue right outside the park in West Yellowstone. It prepared us a bit for what we would see. It was awesome. Then to see the real thing. Wowsa. No place on earth like it. So if you can, I encourage you to scope out some amazing far away places. The cost is just right and the opportunity to learn is wonderful when the visit is virtual.
See the below art journal page, but also some great opportunities.
- Upgraded Points with 62 Virtual Tours of National Parks
- Totally the Bomb – 33 National Park Tours from the comfort of your own home
- 20 World Online Museums free
- Smithsonian Natural History Museum Virtual Tour
- The Museum of the Rockies in Bozeman, MT – Our daughter attended Montana State University in Bozeman, MT of which this museum is connected. We toured it when we were there. The area is so rich with fossils and such. It was amazing. Here’s a home video.
So I encourage you today . . . SEE far away places!
For my ‘See Far Away Places’ page I used the following;
- Dina Wakley Moon Faces Stencil
- Dina Wakley Circles for Painting Stencil
- Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint (Marine, Turquoise)
- Dina Wakley Gesso
- Dina Wakley Script Stamps
- Dina Wakley Washi Tape
- Dina Wakley Gloss Sprays (Marine, Medieval)
- Tim Holtz Tiny Text Stamps
- Vintage Letters
- Silver Ink
Warmest creative wishes and adventures,