I love the traditional Fall colors but I also love pink. Many years ago at a Breast Cancer fundraiser, I won these beautiful pink sweater pumpkins. I created the tag for a baby shower I helped plan (for a baby girl) so it was a perfect theme. I used Antique Mod Podge on the tag and I loved how it turned out.
Fall traditions . . . many of us have them. It’s a beautiful time of spending lots of time with family and friends. Next week we hope to take time for a long time tradition; apple picking.
I thought I’d list some fun Fall family ideas.
- Apple picking – find a local place near you
- Make caramel apples, apple crisp or apple dumplings
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Carve your pumpkin
- Have a ‘Smores Party’ – with lots of additional options on your smores. See an idea HERE.
- Make an apple stamp. Great project HERE.
- Host a bonfire for friends and family
- Learn to knit
- Fly a kite
- Bring pie to a neighbor
- Heat up a nice pot of apple cider and HERE’s a slow cooker recipe
- List 25 things you’re grateful for
- Enjoy the season
Warmest creative wishes,