Can you believe it . . . Christmas is nearing? Once again, I’m organizing the Logan’s Candy Cane Tour. Our friends at Logan’s are wonderful people and we love to support them. Their candy is like no other made with love and includes a message of hope!
I know many of you have attended the tour and each year our group grows bigger. Our group is limited so the first to sign up here I’ll list. I need to know a count of how many adults and how many kids by October 30th. Then the fee for the kids you can mail to me asap. That will reserve our spots. Please see flyer below for your reference.
I wish you all could come but if you are local here are the specifics. This tour is much to do about the craft of incredible candy canes, friends, family, memories and a sweet time!
Logan’s Annual Candy Cane Tour
Friday, November 14th at 8:30 p.m.
I’m thrilled to ring in the season once again at Logan’s Candy in Ontario, California! I’ve come to know and love this family and their wonderful servant’s hearts. Please read carefully and confirm your attendance no later than October 30th. I will need the kids fees as soon as possible.
- The tour itself is free to adults but kiddos fee is $7.00. I still need to know how many adults will be coming. Please give me cash or send a check for the kids fees. Kids fee includes a warm candy cane t bend and a bag of candy.
- Please bring a jacket. The first portion of the demo is outside, at the front window.
- Demonstration begins promptly at 8:30 p.m. and will last approximately 45 minutes. There is a slight possibility for the 8:30 p.m. slot, that candy canes or ribbon candy will be made depending on inventory needed.
- No restrooms are available so it’s suggested you stop prior.
- Demonstrations will take place rain or shine!
- Warm candy canes to bend can be purchased on that evening for approximately $1.55. There are other wonderful candies (like their many flavors of beautiful ribbon candy – one of my favorites and I wonder why – Sweet Abby Pie – which I named one of my business aspects after) and gifts to purchase in their shop.
- Logan’s candy canes (and I believe most any one who has visited here will tell you the same) are the best I’ve ever tasted.
- It’s a special time of family, friends and warm memories made!
Logan’s Candies is located at 125 W. ‘B’ Street in Ontario, California 91762. My address is 19655 Orviento Drive 19655 Portola Hills, CA 92679 (949) 632-7933.
Just a reminder, I will take the first individuals signed up here. Please specify how many adult spaces and how many kids spaces you’d like to reserve. Remember that kids have a fee of $7.00. If we fill all the spots I will begin a waiting list.
Please enjoy some photos from years past. Click on the photo to allow it to take you to the next or better yet if you have a moment, just let it scroll through for you.
Looking forward to another amazing time!!!