My crockpots are so well loved. I have a family of crockpots; a large one, medium sized and one for keeping things warm like dips or appetizers. I also have a tri crockpot station that keeps three things warm at a time; great for entertaining.
Well, these last couple months have been the busiest in a long time with graduation and award ceremonies, friends who are graduating, overtime and being short staffed at work, getting ready to move our girl to Montana for college, and so much more.
I work full time (ten hour days), head to the Dojo (Karate/Kickboxing) and then home to fix the family something filling. I’m pretty beat by the time I make it home but my Crockpots are my friend. With that being said, I wanted to share with you a quick delicious recipe that’s practically ready for the family by the time you get home. Remember too, you can always add your own twist on this recipe. Sometimes I throw in broccoli, mushrooms or bacon. Even a package of dry ranch might be a nice addition and change. I hope you enjoy! I’d love to know a favorite quick meal you count on!
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
- 1 1/3 cups of chicken broth
- 2 10.75 oz cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/2 lbs. of boneless skinless chicken breasts (sometimes I use tenders)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 6 cups cooked egg noodles (or your preferred noodles)
- Cooking Spray
- Lightly spray bottom of crockpot with a coat of cooking spray
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in the bottom of the slow cooker
- Combine broth, soup and garlic powder and mix well in a bowl.
- Pour broth mixture over chicken. Cook on low for 5 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Fifteen minutes prior to the end of the cooking time, cut up cream cheese and add to the crockpot. Mix to form a sauce.
- Break up chicken and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve over cooked noodles and enjoy!