Hello friends. Well, we’ve been talking a little about creative planners. If you haven’t checked out Part 1 with some great resources on ideas, supplies and community, you can do so here.
- What is a planner dashboard? Well, it’s one of your first pages in your planner. Often these pages are put at the front of each section and are pleasing to the eye. They can be favorite quotes, art, pretty paper with a favorite photo or more.
- I enjoy drawing and painting in my planner. So don’t forget to use your own designs. All the artwork you see here is mine however I think I may enjoy starting to collect friends artwork and place them in my planner. Possibly a swap coming up.
- I enjoy all kinds of color palettes and from page to page I may change. But my favorite is a pastel choice. Especially the initial dashboards and what I can see when I open my planner, I keep a consistent palette.
- Use your art stash – try watercolors, colored pencils or other mediums that may not bleed through a lot.
- Personalize your dashboards by using photos, favorite quotes or scripture and putting them to your own artwork or printing them out and painting them.
How about you? What do you include on your planner dashboards or do you plan to include?
sending warmest creative wishes,