Making Room for Spring

I know it's not quite Spring yet but I am anxious.  I've been pulling out some projects I've made from Springs past and reading some of my favorite quotes concerning Spring.  I've been decking my mantle with some lovely birds, flowers and lace..

So I thought I'd share a project from the past where I compiled a series of favorite quotes, Scripture and sayings concerning Spring.  I've thought about teaching a class (with the urging of some sweet ladies) using this project.  Lots of techniques, vintage findings and even Chip Art in here.

Spring brings new life, new hope, beautiful colors and fragrances and happiness.  Speaking of Spring hues . . . I'm excited about the new lines in at Artsy Findings that resonate Spring which will be available Friday.  I seem to love each season . . . Fall and Spring I think are my favorite.  Ode to Spring.  What do you enjoy most about Spring?  What is your favorite season?  I'd love to know.

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • No trackbacks exist for this post.
Comments

• 2/23/2012 5:23 AM Dot wrote:
    So many beautiful photos of your project! I think Spring is my favorite season, because of the feeling of a new beginning. The smells of the flowers, the freshness of it all and the outdoors weather!!
  • 2/23/2012 5:30 AM Tanya Napier wrote:
    Beautiful, beautiful!
  • 2/23/2012 5:43 AM Shirley wrote:
    These projects are lovely and get me in the mood for Spring and Easter with all the lovely colors and techniques. I would urge you to teach a class on this.
  • 2/23/2012 12:08 PM Donna Woods wrote:
    This is so beautiful.
  • 2/25/2012 8:16 AM Vicky Breslin wrote:
    beautiful
  • 2/28/2012 9:29 PM Groovy Deb wrote:
    Cheryl each of these pictures show just how much you truly do love Spring! Me too Watching all the baby birds appearing and the flowers popping up are just a few of the things that make this a beautiful season Happy almost Sping!!!
  • 2/28/2012 10:12 PM Shirley wrote:
    Love Spring also!!! Already getting out my spring decorations... You make me so excited about it.
  • 3/5/2012 7:11 PM Shelley wrote:
    I love your typewritten quotes, they have a great feel to your projects! What I love most about Spring is the warmer weather and the reminder that my son will be out of school before I know it. My favorite season has to be Fall though. I love the colors and the crisp air, and the fact that this is the time of year we get to see lots of family.
  • 3/29/2012 10:47 PM Edith wrote: